Thank you for your interest in Perfectly Imperfect Woodworking, LLC. We look forward to working with you on designing and building your custom wood piece. Please see below for important information regarding your ordering process.
1. All items are custom built based on your specifications. No items are kept in stock, unless otherwise specified. Because items are custom built, you should expect variations in wood color and completed look of the project. No two items will look the same.
2. Cost will depend on size, material used, and finish. Quotes will be provided once all details are agreed upon and will be emailed in writing.
3. 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due for all projects and will constitute agreement to details provided on invoice as well as all Terms and Conditions.
4. Any project details not included in the invoice will be up to the discretion of the builder. However, most decisions will be communicated to the buyer before completion.
5. Estimated completion dates will be provided when deposit has been received. However, no delivery dates are guaranteed - completion of projects is very dependent on weather, availability of materials, and other factors.
6. Shipping and delivery are not included in quotes - but can be added. Shipping cost will be 100% responsibility of the buyer. Delivery cost can be provided based on distance from workshop. Pick up at workshop is always free and will need to be arranged at time of project completion.
7. Completed items that are not picked up, or have delivery scheduled, within 30 days of completion will be considered abandoned and relisted to be sold.
8. Remainder of payment is due before pick-up or delivery.
9. Payment can be made through Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, or Cash. Check and cards are not accepted at this time.
10. Photos and videos of projects in progress and completed will be shared on website and social media. Names and photos of customers will not be shown without consent of the buyer.
11. Any questions or concerns, please contact John Muench at 859-904-9043.
Perfectly Imperfect Woodworking, LLC is a limited liability company formed in the state of Kentucky.